May 19, 2006

MORNING BLUES

I start my day by getting up at half past seven... Those of you who get up at noon and call that their 'morning', I truly envy you guys. For those who are undoubtedly confused, I may articulate myself by saying that, the exact time as to when I should get up, rests completely in the paws of my much loved dog. His early morning "coos" and deliberate yelps successfully wake me up and I reluctantly stagger towards my bedroom door so as to free my dog from the boundaries of my petite room. Yes, that is exactly how I begin my day, period. Anyhow, moving along... today I went out and got baked under the scorching sun (err, I went out for some personal work by the way, n' no, I don't do this for fun)... I came back and then religiously turned on my computer to listen to music. Music is my only escape from the monotony in my life n' I simply adore it! (yeah, I know this sounds cliched) Well, my life isn't as boring as I may put it.... But then again, define boring? Anyway, I just realized that I may be 'boring' quite a few of you with my incoherent use of sentences. So basically, I should now stop my fingers from typing any further. Thanks for reading my thoughts and you can now carry on leading your complacent lives....

P.S. Those who don't like sarcasm....Well, too bad! I really couldn't care what you didn't like anyway. Happy reading! :D

(c) RADHIKA IYENGAR 2006

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha - The joys of having a dog :-) lucky you
And as for the 'cliched' bit - its not cliched - its quite true - music can really change a persons mood drastically - lift you up and charge you up...
Sarcasm? arent we all full of it anyway? ;)

sHaDy said...

hahah the guy above me put it right...i wanted a dog but my parents dint get me one...well that a diff story...and the reason its so overused the music part i mean is coz its true...i mean the only thing which keeps me alive is that..